Many organisations require maintaining an inventory and therefore need an inventory management system to augment and manage all the components of their inventory operations, including cycle stock, safety stock, pipeline and pre-build inventory to improve the efficiency of their business. Operational inventory management requires accurate knowledge of the stock at hand, storage locations, and data of when the stock is used to anticipate additional stocking.
Creating Value for Your Business
IDE has several years of experience in managing inventory for companies helping clients streamline their inventory through exceptional processes and highly efficient tools.We provide inventory management support for manufacturing, retail, wholesale and distribution and service companies.
Without compromising on service quality and using a range of proven inventory management techniques, we help businesses improve their supply efficiency and customer service levels. Our experts can adapt to your inventory management system/software and can enable you to improve your inventory costs, reorganise your credit management techniques, and enhance cash flow, releasing valuable capital that is otherwise trapped in bad inventory management.
What We Offer:
- We adapt to and leverage your Inventory Management System/Software to help protect your business from losses
- Our inventory reports will help you keep track of cost of goods sold, maintain account of assembled products and its components and reconcile physical inventory with what is in the books
- You can quickly regulate inventory on hand and its current value
- We guarantee that your products are organised, giving you a more realistic clarity on what sells well or what does not sell at all
- You can get a clearer understanding of your pricing model which can then help evaluate and strengthen your bottom line